Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Monday, November 12, 2007

Oh No Alycia, You Peed In Your Pants Again!

She just did, while taking her afternoon nap. I had asked her twice during her nap if she'd like to wee wee but she just shoke her head. All of a sudden, she told me "mummy, i want to wee wee". I told her to quick hurry to the toilet but she told me "i already wee wee here". Oh no, Alycia, you peed in your pants again but luckily, she realized it fast enough and managed to hold the remaning pee. I quickly brought her to the toilet to let her finish off emptying her bladder. Luckily this time the pee was not heavy enough to soak the mattress, pillows and bolster and the plastic mat beneath her prevented the pee from wetting the bedsheet. Phew... else there will be another round of major laundry session for my maid tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No worries.. Shireen... remember. in her own time.. ;)
Chloe just started going without her diapers.. for sleeping.. a few nites ago.. ;)