Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

School Holidays

Alycia's school will be closed tomorrow and on Friday for the Deepavali holidays. It's going to be a short school break for Alycia, which is good for her and me as I don't have to wake her up so early, and I will have an hour extra to do my work in the morning.

Next week will be the start of the long school holidays. On Thursday, there is a children's day pot-luck party and on Friday, there will be a Parents-Teachers Day. Her pre-school has holiday programs for kids ranging from Drama and Speech class, cooking and science class, art class and much more. It's about RM200+ a month per subject. I'm keen to send her to these classes so that she will not play till she becomes a lazy bum, which happens most of the time. There is also a visit to the Yakult factory on the 21st of November.

1 comment:

凯妈 said...

wow!! RM 200 a month per subject, pretty expensive. my son's school only off for school holidays for 2 weeks and they also have some art, science class, will cost around RM 60 for 2 weeks.