Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Shell Pasta With Sweet and Sour Minced Chicken


That's Alycia and Sherilyn's lunch today, shell pasta with minced chicken meat cooked in blended tomatoes and onions. This meal only takes 12 minutes to prepare - 10 minutes to boil the pasta till soft and another 2 minutes to reheat the frozen meat sauce in the microwave. I normally make a big batch of meat sauce and store them in tiny Tupperware containers for deep freezing. When I need to fix lunch in a jiffy for the girls, just pop the meat sauce into the microwave and kau tim. Can also eat with spaghetti or make pizza with the meat sauce.

3 comments:

Leena said...

just like me, i make pasta sauce and freeze it. maybe 2/3kgs of tomato at a time. especially when tomato is cheap! good if we need quick fix lunch/dinner for the kids.

Unknown said...

emmm...my son never eat pasta before, i think i should make it for him as he doesn't like proper meals nowadays..thanks for sharing :)

Anonymous said...

I know i should do that too.. but i hate freezing stuff .. for my brat to eat.. and only wanna give fresh food all the time.. drives PB crazy.. muahahhaha!!