Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Sunday, November 4, 2007

That's How Sherilyn Eats Her Medicine



One spoonfull of ice cream followed by one sip of medicine, that's how Sherilyn eats her medicine. As long as she eats her medicine and does not put up a fuss or puke, I'll let her have any treats from cakes to crackers, but her all-time favorite is still ice cream. Now, the gals love falling ill coz that's the time mummy would let them indulge in all these sweet treats.

4 comments:

Leena said...

haha, that's so cute. throw in the sweets, they sure love fallin sick more than before.

Anonymous said...

Hi HFM---well, for ice cream I would do almost anything too. Getting sick is a good thing then (smile)!

MamaJo said...

I love to see your girl pic - taking medicine on their own....so cute and independent...when, my sons will be like that??

凯妈 said...

they sick still can eat ice-cream?