Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Sunday, November 18, 2007

A Tourmaline Necklace For My 8th Wedding Anniversary

Time really flies when you’re having fun. It’s true, I just can’t believe I’m going to be married to my man for 8 years next year. Yay, that means, we will be passing the 7-year itch mark and that warrants a celebration. I’m so going to ask my man to get me an 8th wedding anniversary gift. I was browsing the website of Astley Clarke and found a long list of Anniversary Gemstone and for an 8th anniversary, the gemstone is Tourmaline. I think I will look splendid in this pink Tourmaline necklace in 14ct gold. It will really stand out when I wear this necklace with my new white A-line spaghetti strap dress.



There are also plenty of beautiful designer jewellery, gold jewellery, silver jewellery, wedding jewellery, stunning diamonds, birthstones and much more at Astley Clarke. The longer I stay in front of my PC staring at those Astley Clarke jewellery, the more items I am tempted to buy. I am so besotted by those aesthetically designed elegant jewellery by Astley Clarke that I think I might even dream of them tonight!

No comments: