Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Unable To Recover Lost Posts

I am really disappointed and dissatisfied with my host. They are unable to recover a single post that were lost from my blog. I have spent the last few days counting how many posts I have lost and so far, more than 30 posts were lost (I think there are more) and most were unapproved and unpaid paid posts. So you go figure how much money I'm going to loose all because this incapable and lousy host did not back up my posts. My head is really throbbing today and each time I discover another paid post that's lost, my head and heart hurt even more. In order to save my money from going down the drain, I think I now have to re-write and re-submit all those posts that were lost, but tell me, where on earth am I going to find the time in such a short time? What the fun.... doing double work and wasting all my time and energy. If someone had hacked my blog, all I can say is 'you wait and see, what comes around goes around'.

If you're looking for a good website that can help you back-up your blog posts for free, check out BlogBackUpOnline.com. Thank God they managed to recover the lost posts from my Blogspot blog. The person handling my case even offered to call me but in the end, we just communicated via Google chat. They are very professional and prompt in handling my case. I'd like to give them a big thumbs up.

5 comments:

Leena said...

ouch, so many unapproved post, double the work. how tirin. thanks for recommendin BlogBackUp.com, i'm headin there now.

Chinneeq said...

thanks for the site. U really scare me this time and i have subscribe all my blogs with them. Btw, did u subscribe to them upfront before the posts were lost? (still wondering how they traced the old postings)...

Mommy to Chumsy said...

i have also backed up my blog with them after your recommendation :D thanks for letting us know.

Anonymous said...

Hey..Shireen,
If you can re-write all your post.. and you can't do it.. let us know.. i'm sure everyone helping to just write one post.. will get you thru'. You tell me to go ahead..
and i'll go enlist help for you ..
how's that..??
And shouldn't you be resting..?? after your amnio..??

Health Freak Mommy said...

Mamabok... I'm so touched by your kind gesture. You're sure you want to help me?
I still hv problem getting into PPP's website. Once PPP tells me I can rewrite them, I'll let you know. Thanks a lot!