Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Sunday, November 18, 2007

Weight-Loss Program

My friend who is on a weight-loss journey and had enrolled herself in a gym half a year ago has lost 8kg todate. She has 10 more kg to loose before she reaches her ideal weight. Her personal trainer has advised her to go on a low carbohydrate-high protein diet on top of her 5 times weekly work-out sessions at the gym. She has been limiting her carbohydrate intake to less than 100g a day and she even went cold turkey on her favorite rice, pastas, noodles, cakes, bread, crackers and white flour products. In addition, she is now taking nutritional supplements, fat burners and protein replacement meals. I’m really amazed with her progress and I think after I deliver my 3rd child next year, I too have to join her in the gym and follow her regimen!

No comments: