Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Monday, December 10, 2007

Blogging For Money

I started writing my very first paid post somewhere in June this year. Initially I only got offers from 1 advertising network. 2 months later, I got offers from more blog advertising networks and now, I am getting offers from more than 10 networks. Last month my total earnings from day one to November have finally surpassed the 5-figure mark. Though this may not be a huge figure for some bloggers for they earn 5-figure revenue EVERY month but to me it is considered an achievement for a SAHM who has to juggle her time with 2 high-needs under-4 toddlers, managing the household and 'struggling' with a pregnancy. Some months are good months but some months are low earning months. If only I could get back a PR4 for my blog, I could have earned even more but oh well, life has to go on even if my blog, as with most people's blogs have been smacked badly by Google. Through prayers, I believe God will always provide for me and my kids sufficiently.

7 comments:

Mommy to Chumsy said...

congrats to you :D

Ms One Boobie said...

AMEN..!!

Hazel said...

congrats to you and it's a good news.

moms tales said...

Congratulations!! You certainly deserve it..Keep it the good work, an achievement for all SAHM..:-)

Unknown said...

congrats...but do take care ur health too... :-)

Leena said...

wah, 5 figure. fantastic. congrats! you deserved it after all the hardwork.

Unknown said...

You are super!congrat buddy.Keep it up and wish you all the best.:)