Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Sunday, December 23, 2007

Curiosity Killed The Cat

Ever since the X'mas tree was set up, Sherilyn, the one with the itchiest hands and one who is the most curious has broken 4 baubles as well as the star on the top of the X'mas tree. We don't normally light up the X'mas tree but one morning a few days ago, I turned on the lights and when the gals came down after they had woken up, they ran to the tree in delight. Sherilyn pulled out a bauble from the tree and it dropped on the floor and broke into pieces.


Sharp pieces of the plastic bauble were scattered everywhere. I was fuming as I had warned the gals endless times not to pull out anymore baubles or ornaments from the tree but as usual, they always seem deaf to my warnings.



When I walked to the X'mas tree, Sherilyn looked up at me with this guilt-stricken look on her face. When I saw that look on her face, the fire in my heart doused off instantly but still I reprimanded her. She kept quiet and was on the verge of crying (which is very rare as this brat is normally one tough cookie who even laughs when hit with a cane). Her eyes turned red and lips drooped and trembled. Again, she had succeeded in her plot to defuse the anger in mummy. She hugged my legs and I hugged her back.

3 comments:

Ms One Boobie said...

And you had the camera ready.. ??? muahahahhaha!!

Leena said...

adoi. what a pity face. how to get angry at such a cutie leh?

MamaJo said...

He,he..I already give up scolding and cane Isaac.....when I didn't bother to pick up the decorations anymore or scold him, he also don't bother to touch or pull the decoration anymore wor...you said, pengsan or not?