Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Thursday, December 20, 2007

Gai Gai Day For Us

Since it's a public holiday today, daddy is bringing us gai gai to Mid Valley. We still haven't done our x'mas shopping yet and there will be lots to buy. Just hope we will be able to get a place to park and the crowd will not be crazy. I just hate crowds and queuing up for everything - queue up to eat, queue up to use washrooms, queue up for fitting rooms, queue up to pay, crazy! I also have phobia of loosing my kids in crowds....knock on wood!! I better hold on tight to my gals today. Also better let Sherilyn wear a pull-up diaper pants coz she may not be able to hold her bladder for long whilst queuing up to use the loo. Ok, gotta get the gals ready to go out. Updates later......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi HFM--sounds like going out to shop is not your thing. JShopping for the decorations, the tree and so on can be a nice part of the holiday experience.

OK, before you go,deep breath, clear your mind, relax your body, now forward march (smile)!

Ms One Boobie said...

Hope you have a great day..!