Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Have You Been Binge Eating This Holiday?

What I hate most about the holiday season is that I can’t seem to stop eating. Yesterday was a day of continuous eating out for us and this morning, hubby cooked us scrambled eggs, sausages and bacon for breakfast. There are still a huge Christmas log cake, fruit cakes and a green tea cake in the fridge waiting for us to gorge on. This weekend, we will be checking into a nice hotel here for a short holiday and this spells another round of binge eating. I feel so fat now that all I can think of now is to pop some diet pills to help me shed some pounds and curb my appetite. Just kidding, how can I be popping diet pills when I am pregnant but I may very well be popping some after the delivery of my baby next year. Have you been binge eating this holiday too?

No comments: