Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Monday, December 3, 2007

Maid Stories

Just a moment ago, my maid asked my permission to go to the pharmacy to buy lip balm as she told me she has cracked lips. Lately, she's been asking me to allow her to out to buy things and I know she has an ulterior motive, that is to meet her Nepalese boyfriend. I'd always turned her requests down and have always told her that we can go together to buy in the evening. This time, when I turned her request down, she mumbled something to herself and then slammed the kitchen door and stormed upstairs thumping her feet on our wooden stairs! This is the price I have to pay to hire a maid. Paying an average of RM800+ a month to stomach the nonsense and temper of a maid! I can easily send her to the agent for counseling but of what use? She's leaving next month and it's me who needs her more than she needs me. I know the reason she's agreed to extend her service by 1 month is that she misses her Nepalese boyfriend. Thinking of what she did just sends my blood boiling but all I can do now is only tolerate her for another 1.5 months.

3 comments:

Ms One Boobie said...

Poor you. :(
I donch know what these maids are thinking. :(

Montessorimum said...

How come ur maid so expensive??

Health Freak Mommy said...

Elaine... it's RM800+ on average, meaning I've taken into account the agency fee, her salary and her monthly expenses.