Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

My Angels



They make my blood boil when they are mischievous and rebellious, they make me yell at them yet they can't hear me for they choose not to hear, they are rebellious and stubborn most times and drive mummy bonkers and out of sanity most times, but at the end of the day, how I relish putting them to sleep and watch them lay in bed so peacefully for they remind me of the times when they were so tiny and helpless, how I feel thankful to God for blessing me with 2 adorable angels who have brought me so much happiness.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

you really have pretty daughters :)

Mommy to Chumsy said...

this is so touching. love the photos of Aly and Sher. Another angel is on her way ;)

Chinneeq said...

looking at your gals is making me turning green with envy liao...so lucky they have each other :)

MamaJo said...

I fully agree with you...the moment, they sleep, their face show satisfaction and peaceful mind....so lovely and really thanks GOD, that I have 2 cuttie boys minus their naughtiness..

Annie Q said...

two pretty angels! hehehe..sherilyn's butterly hair band really look cute!