Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Monday, December 24, 2007

Not Much Mood To Blog

Woke up this morning feeling really sleepy and tired though I had 7 hours of sleep last night. I still have a 6 more outstanding tasks to complete before they expire and I keep getting emails from the advertiser reminding me to complete my assignments. I am just forcing my brain to work, forcing my eyes to open and forcing my hands to move. Feel like doing nothing but just lie down on the couch and sleep or watch TV. Funny though, when I have more than 20 outstanding assignments and offers pouring out to me left, right and center, I don't feel this way. Maybe I am just feeling demotivated that the last few days have been really dry and not getting many offers. It's the holiday season anyway and I just have to wait till the end of next week to get offers again.

4 comments:

Mommy to Chumsy said...

i feel just the same. Maybe it's good so that we can take a break since it's the end of the year :D Merry Christmas to you and your family :D

Ms One Boobie said...

Merry Christmas to you and yours.. :) take a break.. and come back refresh for the new year ya.. :)

Anonymous said...

Hi HFM--snap out of it (wink)!

Have a wonderful and joyful Christmas!

Leena said...

haha. me too. just didn't feel like gettin near to the pc.
take a break and enjoy the holidays.