Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Sunday, December 30, 2007

Poopie Prunes



When we went shopping for groceries the other day, daddy bought the gals a packet of prunes. When we reached home, they requested to try the prunes. I just knew they would not take a liking to the prunes as they have never liked dried fruits and anything that's black in color and squidgy. True enough when the packet was opened and they saw the black colored prunes, they ran away. So I had to convince them that it tastes just as good as prune juice (their all-time favorite drink) as prune juice is made from prunes. They were really reluctant to try it and after I had convince them to take a small bite, they spat out the prune and said it's poop, black poop and pushed my hand away. I don't fancy prunes either, so now the packet of prunes is left in the fridge. Now I am finding a way to conceal the prunes in their food. Maybe I should try making them some banana and prune pancakes next week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Actually i prefer prunes to prune juice..! they are awful.. muahahha1! and my brat.. no way she is gonna go a mile near it.. :(