Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Saturday, December 15, 2007

Sleep Deprived

Didn't get to sleep much last night. Stayed up to 12:30am trying to fix the problem in sending my post to PPP but still couldn't send. I'd sent a ticket to PPP and they replied me, giving me a link to a related thread on a similar problem. I had tried all the suggestions there which include replacing the apostrophe with some codes, disenabling the Rich Editor Text (RET) in my WP blog and copied and pasted the links and custom track image more than 20 times till I lost count. After all the frenzy and I still could not submit the post, I gave up and went to bed but the never-give-up attitude in me made me still thinking of the problem albeit my eyes are shut. It didn't help that hubby is having a flu and kept sneezing and blowing his nose the whole night till I couldn't fall into slumber. My peeling skin was also making me itch the whole night. I then went to the gals' room and managed to sleep for a couple of hours. Now I am feeling like I am floating and just don't have much mood to blog. Just want to sleep. Also very pissed with 3P's system coz many posties are facing this expensive technical glitch which is still not resolved yet. The post that I had published in my blog has expired in PPP's system and unless they approve my post manually, all my effort would be wasted and money gone too. What a long night of wild goose chasing that has drained me out completely!

1 comment:

Ms One Boobie said...

Yah.. that opp has problems.. yet PPP ain't fixing it. Sucky..!