Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Friday, December 7, 2007

Thank You For Being My Friend



This mummy with 2 adorable kids from Canada gave me this award in appreciation of our new found friendship. Thank you Clumsy Mummy (sorry, I don't even know your name) for this little gift and I hope we will have a long and lasting friendship. I would love to pass this award to all the friends whom I have made ever since I started blogging in April this year. Some of you have always stood by me and have never failed to help me in times when I needed help the most. You know who you are and I thank you all from the bottom of my heart.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You can call me Marcia or nickname sweetiepie.:)thanks