Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Saturday, December 22, 2007

X'mas Pressies

We received a huge parcel from Hong Kong several days ago. When I ripped open the box, the gals were so happy to see X'mas pressies for them from koo mah. They received some coloring books, a Happy Feet UNO cards and a beautiful octagon shaped box containing strawberry flavored cookies from HK Disneyland.



The glee and excitement were all shown on Alycia's face when she saw the coloring and activity books.


There was also a pretty pink Harrods bag.

Thanks koo mah for all the pressies!

3 comments:

Mommy to Chumsy said...

Wow..nice pressies! I love the Harrods bag.

Ms One Boobie said...

I want this kinda koo mah too..!! my koo jia lou ya one..!!

Leena said...

how nice. christmas gifts keepin pourin in for the little princesses. they must have been very good girls all year long to deserve all that goodies.