Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Koong Hei Fatt Choy

Just want to wish all my readers koong hei fatt choy. May the year of the Rat bring everyone good health, prosperity and happiness. This year, we are not going back to our hometown in Ipoh as I just don't feel like travelling. As with my previous 2 pregnancies, my big belly has been hardening every now and then throughout the day. My gynae said I have an ultra sensitive uterus and if I stress myself too much, could lead to premature labour. Also, I need to pee every hour or so, therefore, travelling is out of the question during this festive season.

For those of you who are driving back to your hometown, drive carefully and come back safely. Go easy on the tempting cookies and mandarin oranges and don't forget to exercise, else you will surely have a hard time shedding off those flab from your belly :)

6 comments:

Mommy to Chumsy said...

Sin Nian Kwai Ler to you and your family :D Wishing you all good health and good fortune in the Year of the Rat.

Mommy to Chumsy said...

Sin Nian Kwai Ler to you and your family :D Wishing you all good health and good fortune in the Year of the Rat.

Zooropa said...

Wishing U & Ur family Happy Chinese New Year!

Dora:)

Unknown said...

Gong xi fa cai to you and your family !!!

Anonymous said...

Gong Hei Fatt Choy to you and yours too.. :)

De'Little Ones said...

Dropping by to wish you and your family a haapy CNY & Kong Xi Fa Chai :)