Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Monday, February 4, 2008

Scream Free Parenting Book



I've been yelling and screaming a lot at Sherilyn these days. I know it's really bad to be hollering all the time at my kids as they will surely pick up this bad habit too. It’s really hard to control myself when my emotions and tempers flare at the heat of the moment when my kids drive me up the pole. I know I should really keep my temperament in check. It’s better for my unborn baby, for my 2 girls and me. Maybe I should check out some good books on positive parenting and on how to control my temper. One good book is Scream-Free Parenting by Hal Edward Runkel. My friend has read it and has given her thumbs-up on this book. It’s selling at only $17.04 at buy.com and I am thinking of getting a copy. One of my new year resolutions is to minimize my screaming and I hope that with this self-help book, I can keep my temper under control.

2 comments:

Montessorimum said...

I got this book!! but haven't got time to read yet. I have another called "discipline without shouting or spanking" , quite interesting and easy to read

Btw, ini post bayar ka? where get?

Happy NEW YEAR To you and your family!!

Health Freak Mommy said...

Elaine... yes, this is a post bayar dari bayar kamu untuk blog but I am really thinking of getting this book coz it's not too expensive.