Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Monday, March 10, 2008

I Really Need To Buy A Laptop

One of the things that I must get myself this year is a laptop. I was just telling Barb last week that since I can’t get down to my little home office to work at night, I really should get myself a laptop so that I can work upstairs in my room when the girls are asleep. Sherilyn my brat is controlling me to the point that I can now no longer get down to work at night even when she is fast asleep. If you have been following my blog posts, you will know what I mean, as this brat has a tendency to cry till she pukes at night when she can’t see me next to her. I’ve seen some laptops selling between $299.99 to $699.99 at buy.com and after I have done some survey on the pricing and type of laptop that I need, I will be on my way to buying my very own laptop soon.

1 comment:

Mommy to Chumsy said...

I've checked with my hubs abt this :D You just need to get a wireless router from any shops that sell pc. Cost between $150 to $300. Telekom line goes to streamyx, then LAN cable go to the router. Then u need to configure (instruction comes with router). Once done, you can start using the laptop upstairs :D