Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

My Maid Sure Knows How To Make My Girls Laugh

That's my maid's strong point - patient with the girls and loves being in the company of the girls. I don't think it's for show coz she looks really genuine. She also seems to be very jovial when she's with the girls. When the girls were sick, she was very patient when it came to feeding the kids their medicine. She would clown around, say silly things and sing to make them laugh and eat their medicine. Anyway, I think it's still too early to gauge her thoroughly. She's only with us for slightly over 1 week and I need at least another 2 weeks before I make a decision whether or not to absorb her as my permanent maid, and provided there is no restriction in absorbing her.


Sherilyn who looked so moody and listless here...


and my maid trying to 'thum' (sweet talk) her into swallowing her medicine.


and she succeeded in making Sherilyn swallow her medicine happily.


Alycia laughing at my maid's silly antics.

5 comments:

Leena said...

good that she's very ngam with the girls. some give black black face when it comes to dealing with kids.

work wise, is she efficient?

Health Freak Mommy said...

Leena... work wise, she's also very efficient. Well, that's for now, she may change but I hope not. A new broom always sweeps clean! So I can't be too happy yet.

Mommy to Chumsy said...

Glad to hear that your maid is pretty good. Hey, i finally get to see her teeth which you mentioned in one of your post earlier...hahahhaahhaha.

Annie Q said...

Good to hear that she is doing good and most important she love children.

MamaJo said...

Wow, then, if I were you, I will definitely keep her permanently...as long as the girls always laugh and smile...it is the best medicine