Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Friday, May 30, 2008

Angels From Heaven



With 3 adorable angels, I don't need a son. Nope, I am not being a sour grape here. Look at them, aren't they adorable and cute? I am thanking God everyday for these 3 angels from heaven. I admit I wasn't too excited when I found out I was pregnant with Baby C and wasn't very enthusiastic about having a third baby but each time I carry her in my arms now and look at her angelic face, I am telling you I have absolutely no regrets having her. She's such a joy to my life and I am really obsessed with staring at her face.

6 comments:

Bits said...

They are really adorable... !

Mommy to Chumsy said...

Your 3 angels are so cute!!!

Fussy mum said...

they are really beautiful angels from heaven...!

Anonymous said...

There are really angels. So adorable.

Anonymous said...

They are real angels..! what lovely pictures..!

MamaJo said...

Ha,ha...doesn't matter it is a boy or girl..as long as they are our precious babies, there is no regrets at all!!