Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Duck King Restaurant

My hubby is crazy over this newly opened Duck King Restaurant at the newly opened Jaya 1 in PJ. He has been patronizing this restaurant every week without fail for the past 1 month with Alycia and Sherilyn and my mil (whilst I stayed at home during my confinement). Today I finally went to this much talked about restaurant and boy, I tell you, the queue was loooong. The restaurant even had to put chairs outside the restaurant for patrons to sit whilst they queue up! Know what? Hubby is so obssessed with this restaurant that he plans on taking us there for dinner tonight! That's because my parents from Ipoh, brother and sil from Singapore are in KL. Looks like my hands will hurt further tonight as I will have to carry Baby C for at least 1-2 hours during the dinner.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We were so disappointed with Duck King. Queue is long, dishes are lousy (except the duck la) , the other day we ordered Cod, and the Cod taste really frozen. Better go Oversea at Jaya 1 or Chau Yang somewhere near British Tabacco.

Anonymous said...

Gotta train Baby C to sit in the carrier .. or get a bouncer.. the one operated with battery.. :)
That would give you a break.. :)