Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

A Very Constipated Sherilyn

Poor Sherilyn suffered from constipation today. This afternoon, she sat on her potty for half an hour and was wailing away while hugging me tightly in pain. Since infant, Sher has been very prone to constipation and she used to be able to poo poo only once in a week when she was a newborn baby. She finally managed to push her poop out after half an hour in agony, with cold sweat all over her body and goo all over her face. There was also blood when I wiped her. I better feed her with some prune juice and red dragon fruit later and boil some barley water for her tomorrow.

3 comments:

Sasha Tan said...

red dragon fruit is good but very exp leh...

Anonymous said...

sher makes me think of jesse who oso suffer from constipation often n i have been feeding her prune juice very day.... most of the time she will cry and wail for help...

Fussy mum said...

poor girl...it must be very painful. sharlene also suffered from constipation few weeks ago and I have bought prune juice for her...but she doesn't quite like it..