Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Monday, June 9, 2008

Salad For Me


We went to Delicious for lunch 2 weeks ago. While hubby ordered pastas, spaghetti, nasi kerabu and a chicken liver patte combo, I ate something light - baby spinach salad with cranberries, grilled chicken and strips of bacon. The portion was really big and of course I could not wallop the entire plate down myself. I also ate a little bit of everything but stayed away from the pastas and spaghetti. Well, so far my high protein/fibre + low carb diet is working. With breastfeeding and so much stress taking care of 2 toddlers + 1 sick baby, my weight is slowly but surely going down.... though I have yet to start my daily exercise regimen. But I must work towards getting started on my exercise regimen soon, once Baby C gets well and is not so clingy and cranky.

3 comments:

Mommy to Chumsy said...

ooo..i love the salads at Delicious. My fav is the caesar salad :D

Hey, you don't look like a pregnant woman anymore ;)

Angeleyes said...

Wei~ so slim still go on diet? For me, I will just whacked all the food! hehehehehe

Anonymous said...

Yummy looking..!