Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Baby C Wants To Be Carried The Whole Day

for the past few days and my hands hurt so much from carrying a 6kg living dumb bell! Yesterday, my mil and I had to take turns to carry her during lunch and dinner at home. She did not even want to be placed on the mattress on the floor, placed next to the dining table. At one point, I took out my sling and put her in the sling. That little brat gave me a big grin the moment she was inside the sling, snuggled up comfortably with mummy and stared at me with the happiest and sweetest face! Just tell me how to be angry with this cutie pie with that sweet grin of hers? Minutes later, when the both of us were sweating profusely (the weather has been really sweltering lately!), she cried, kicked up a fuss and kicked my tummy in defiance, telling me she wants to be out from the sling. I had to remove her from the sling and carried her with my left hand and ate with my right hand. When my mil finished her dinner, she took over and I quickly ate, then quickly went up to have a quick shower and came down to bring her up to my room. That's motherhood..... with a young baby, you don't enjoy your meals anymore and you can't even scrub your body the way you want anymore during your showers.


Baby C loves to be on her tummy now. She now HATES to be placed on her back! She wants to see the world too!

4 comments:

cre8tone said...

jie jie so pretty!~

Niya prakash said...

Hey Baby C !! My dear,

You're being naughty now.
Nice photo with your sister.

God bless

Mommy to Chumsy said...

hahhhaa.....she's too cute. how to be angry eh? i hear you about the scrubbing our body and enjoying our meal. Now I eat and shower like an F1 driver speeding down the race track :(

mommy of 3 angels said...

baby c so chubby!! your milk really doing wonders!!