Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Baby C Wants To Flip



For the past one week, Baby C has shown interest in flipping over. She manages to turn half way and then gets stuck there. And when she's stuck on her side, she cries and screams away like an angry cat, on the verge of fighting with its enemy. When I go to her rescue by pushing her gently, she will succeed in turning over. I then helped her by putting her hands forward and then she pushed her arms up and raised her head proudly, like she's achieved a great milestone. I am so happy of her milestone.

Check out my other blog to see Baby C on her tummy with her head raised up in victory.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow..!! awesome..!! chloe didn't turned till she was a good 6 months.