Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Mobile Homes

I have always loved the neighborhood that I am currently staying in. This housing estate is serene, is situated at a very strategic location and the amenities are complete. I don’t even need a car as my house is within walking distance to all the shops, restaurants, clinics, schools and hospital. Most of the houses in this housing estate are over 20 years of age. Despite the fact that these houses are old, the prices of these houses remain exorbitant ranging from a minimum of half a million ringgit to a few million ringgit each. That’s expected in view of the reasons that I had stated above. Many of my friends who have been to my house tell me that they like this housing estate very much as well but they cannot afford to purchase a house from this neighborhood. If only there were mobile homes for sale in our country, I am sure many people would opt to purchase new mobile homes and erect these mobile homes in this housing estate as mobile homes are less expensive per square foot than site-built homes.

Mobile homes or static caravans are prefabricated homes built in factories, rather than on site, and then transported to the site where they will be occupied. They are usually transported by tractor-trailers over public road to sites which are often in rural areas or high-density developments.

In some countries like the U.S., mobile homes are very popular. Many people who cannot afford a traditional site-built home or do not desire to spend a large sum of money on housing buy mobile homes as a viable alternative for long-term housing needs. If you are looking for a mobile home, you can check out themobilehomestore.com.

No comments: