Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Sunday, July 27, 2008

My Maid's Passport

We were supposed to bring Baby C and Sherilyn to the pediatrician this morning. As soon as we had gone into the car and started off the journey, hubby called the clinic again and was told that the doctor will be 2 hours late. So we made a detour and went to the noodles and fishballs restaurant to pack some food home for lunch. Hubby and I then decided that we should only bring Baby C to the clinic tomorrow instead. Hopefully by tomorrow, she would be feeling better and does not need to see the doctor anymore. Afterall, we know that the doctor would not prescribe her with any meds for cough and runny nose since it’s not advisable for toddlers to take cold meds. On our way to the restaurant, I suddenly remembered that my maid's passport is still with the maid agency after more than 3 months of hiring her. I have to remember to call the agent on Monday to get the passport back from him.

No comments: