Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Friday, July 11, 2008

Sher's Little Lunch Box

With a recess time of just 10 minutes, I can't put too much food in Sherilyn's lunch box, else she would bring home the leftover food, which would eventually go to the dustbin. Sher takes forever to finish her food. So, I normally pack something very light and easy to eat for her - fruits, cheese (her favorite), fried egg, sandwiches (her favorite), buns and cakes.

This is what I put in Sherilyn's lunch box yesterday - green grapes and cheese cut into flower and heart shapes. She loved them and brought back an empty lunch box.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought I'm the only one prepare very simple lunch box for my children. I feel so embarrass to post them in my blog because other mummies prepare very nice bento.

Blast said...

I was obsessed with the bentos on the webpage and whenever I tried to imagine myself preparing it, I just give up that intention. It is time consuming and need a lot of tiny bitty ingredients. Preparing my current simple lunch box already taken 1 hour time. I am a really slow at this. But I think that your bento is too little for a toddler's appetite.

Blast said...

hehe... plus.. I hope I can have the peeled grape.

Health Freak Mommy said...

Kuchingian... i know there's just too little food in the lunch box BUT i'll be happy if Sherilyn can finish them. She's a REALLY SLOW eater and takes forever to eat! I wish I can prepare bigger lunch boxes for her with MORE food!

Anonymous said...

So I am not the only one with a little gal eating very slow. Normally for dinner my gal will take an hour to eat a small bowl of rice.
Now I'm starting to get worried when she start her kindy next week and starve herself till she get back home then since she eat extremely slow.

Mel