Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Simply Irresistibly Squeezable

Barbara commented the other day that she really wanted to squeeze Baby C's arms. Well, I feel the same too. Each time I see her exposed chubby arms and legs, I would squeeze them and oh boy, they feel so squeezable. Even Sherilyn can't resist her urge and quietly squeezed Baby C's legs the other day when I wasn't looking!



Look at those arms.... not only do I love squeezing them, I am so tempted to bite them too, LOL..... am I outa my mind?

5 comments:

Mommy to Chumsy said...

oh man...those arms again...and those cheeks too!!! no, you are not out of your mind. i am so going to come to your house soon ;)

Health Freak Mommy said...

Barb.... LOL!! Come, come and bring Ashley too.

Anonymous said...

OOh...geram those lotus arms.

Anonymous said...

If you bite, can I bite too? I'll do it without teeth mark..hehehe..

MamaJo said...

Wow, just like 'Michelin' baby...should go ask them to hire Cassie as their marketing mascot...