Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Saturday, July 5, 2008

Your Baby Can Read Book



Baby C must have been really bored sleeping in her pink bouncinet the whole day, ever since she was a few days old. Lately, she can’t nap for long during the day and wants to be stimulated all the time. She loves to be talked to, sung to, she loves it when I dance with her, she will doze off really easily when I bring her for a walk in her stroller and she loves watching TV too. Nope, I did not let her watch the regular TV programs. Yesterday, I put on the starter VCD on “Teach Your Baby To Read” by Dr Robert Titzer for her to watch and oh my, her eyes were fixated at the TV. I bought the set of VCDs for Sherilyn when she was around 1 year old. I am thinking of getting the book on “Your Baby Can Read”, by Dr Robert Titzer too. Buy.com is offering 10% off 900,000 Amazon books now. Go check out buy.com now!

No comments: