Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Alycia My Great Helper



Whenever Baby C is not asleep, she always wants to be carried, talked to, sung to and have lots of attention showered on her. If we happen to be having our breakfast, lunch or dinner, I will place her on a mattress on the floor, next to the dining table and give her a rattle or her favorite water-filled frozen teething ring to chew on but that can only keep her occupied for a max of 10- 15 minutes, after which she will whine for attention again. What she wants is a life entertainer and not toys!

Sometimes, Alycia will help distract Baby C by talking to her or playing with her. It really helps that I have someone entertain Baby C while I quickly finish off my meals. Alycia can be really helpful to me sometimes and she feels proud that she can be a great help to mummy.



1 comment:

Niya prakash said...

Hi
keep it up
We're proud of you.