Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Monday, August 11, 2008

Hearty Breakfast Of Homemade Goodies

That's my mid-morning breakfast today :


A slice of homemade multi-seed bread (consisting of roasted green soya beans, pecans, chickpeas, organic pumpkin seeds, sesame seeds and roasted almonds) with my mum's homemade red bean spread and homemade peanut butter.

A small slice of moist and light cheese cake from my favorite bakery.

2 cherries


A glass of homemade 4-seeds milk consisting of soya beans, red beans, mung beans and peanuts which my mum made this morning.

Also ate half a red dragon fruit and a glass of skim milk with my multi-vitamins and fish oil early this morning.

Very heavy hor my breakfast? Despite exercising, my weight is not going down any further, it remains stagnant at 47kg. Sigh... never mind lar, got to eat healthily and wholesomely for the sake of producing good quality milkie for my darling Baby C. I'll worry about dieting when I wean her off my boops when both of us are ready to be weaned.


The 4 types of seeds waiting to go into the soya bean milk maker.

4 comments:

slavemom said...

So healthy! No wonder u're HFM. :)

Annie Q said...

ya, i agree u're a health freak mommy!!! No one can beat u.

MamaJo said...

He,he..I got that kind of machine called supermom (My mom heavily used it when I preggie Jona)...mine is 5 mixture of nuts: soya, black, red, green and can't remember the last one...I took it from the day I preggie Jona till deliver...ha,ha...

Irene said...

ur so healthy & ur 47kg! good lar you! :)