Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Lots Of Goodies

My mil and sil from Hong Kong arrived last night. My generous sil brought home suit cases filled with pressies and goodies for everyone. As usual, Alycia and Sherilyn received the most gifts - from clothes to Hello Kitty pencil box, a Mickey Mouse clock, organic snacks, Disney cutlery, Disney souvenirs and much more. She also bought lots of mooncakes from HK and also cakes and chocolates from Hokkaido.






The 'lai yau' (milk butter flavor) mooncakes from The HK Peninsular Hotel are one of the tastiest mooncakes in HK and taste really good, though a tad sweet.


Pretty hankies from Hokkaido.


My 3 angels also received lots of pretty clothes from koo mah. Check out my other blog to read on...

2 comments:

Niya prakash said...

Wonderful gifts !!!

So nice they are !!

Anonymous said...

I want koo mah .. like that too..!!! wait..!! she wants god -daughter or not..??