Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Mum's The Best

I've not been making my own bread for almost a year, ever since I was pregnant with Baby C till now. I have even almost forgotten that I own a bread-maker! But since mum is here, she helped me bake a loaf of multi-seeds (pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, sesame seeds and roasted green soya beans) and oats bread today. She also made some soya bean milk today, using a soya bean maker that she gave me. She also cooked a big pot of my favorite dhall curry with loads of dhall beans, vegetables and fish. Tomorrow, she'll cook red beans and green beans 'tong sui'. I hope my mum can come here more often. Oh yes, she even made some red bean jam, green bean jam and pandan kaya. I'll blog about this soon, so watch out for my posts on my mum's homemade jams and homemade soya bean milk soon!

1 comment:

Niya prakash said...

Hi Shireen

Waiting for lots healthy & nutritious home made dishes. Your mom's great !!!