Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Saturday, August 2, 2008

President Petit Brie Soft Ripened Cheese

Everyone in our family loves cheese. Last week, my mil bought this cheese :





This is the cheese that we normally get to eat from the buffet spread in hotels. It goes very well when eaten with crackers.


Cheese on a slice of multi-grain wholewheat cracker.


Looking at the ingredients, this cheese does not contain coloring, preservative and does not contain as much food additives, sodium and chemical as the regular single sliced cheese like Krafts. I think it is a healthier choice of cheese for kids but the taste is slightly bitter and it has a layer of 'skin' which my Sherilyn does not like. She will ask me to slice off the layer of 'skin' before she pops the cheese into her mouth.

1 comment:

Mary said...

I absolutely love this cheese, my mother & I used to eat it together when I was a child. My brothers & sisters never liked it, so it was a special indulgence for my mother & I. My 2 children, are rather picky eaters & we haven't made an attempt to introduce it to them yet. But will try soon. I also think this that is the best brand to buy too, I've had a couple other brands & they are never quite the same.