Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Friday, August 15, 2008

Smiling Faces Of Baby C

Each time I see Baby C smile, my heart melts. I thank God for those smiles and laughters that can really brighten up my day. When I give Baby C loud smooches on her face and neck or play with her, she would give me loud giggles... and I can never get enough of those giggles...




Baby C giggling here as I made farting sounds (with my lips of course!) to amuse her..... and those 'poot poot poot' farting sounds never fail to make her giggle.




4 comments:

Mommy to Chumsy said...

aiyo.....she is so chubby!!!! i love to see her laughing photos too. i must really come to your place soon. i cannot stand just looking at the photos:D

Anonymous said...

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
CUTE!!! U shd enter her in a bb contest

Health Freak Mommy said...

Barb.... come, come, come.... :)

A&A's mom.... thanks for the praises!

凯妈 said...

she is a lovely & happy girl. i love her thick black hair!!