Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Swimming class

My 2 older girls are all excited that we will be moving to our new condo next month, well hopefully next month. What excites them most is that they will finally be able to swim in the pool everyday. I will need to get them some pool floats and sun tan lotion. I intend to send them for swimming classes but the problem is that the swimming instructor at the condo only conducts his lessons between 3pm – 5pm, the time when it’s the hottest during the day. Well, the majority of his students are Japanese kids who live at the condo and their parents don’t mind them swimming in the scorching sun, crazy! Hopefully this instructor is willing to start an evening class to cater to Malaysian kids who cannot stand the hot sun!



Check this one out. This pool float even comes with an overhead shade!

1 comment:

MamaJo said...

Wow, that's the advantage of staying in condo....I have been looking for swimming instructor but to no avai.......manage to find one, which charge me RM 180 per 45 mins!!!