Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Auto Collision Repair Services

I will never forget my very first car, a bright red little Kancil which my beloved dad helped me pay half the cost of the car. When I first drove it, it was also the first time I drove the car in the notoriously traffic-jammed roads in the heart of KL. About a month into driving my new car, I crashed it into a building when I was reversing my car. My mind wasn’t with me and I just stepped on the accelerator while reversing my car until I saw the guard of the building waving his hand and running towards my car. It was too late. The rear of my car crashed into a glass door of the building. The glass door was totally wrecked but surprisingly, my car was only slightly dented. After the accident, I waited for more than a month for my car to be repaired by the workshop under my insurer’s panel. That was really inconvenient as I had to rely on public transport to get to work.

If you have recently been involved in an automobile accident and need auto collision repair for your vehicle, gerbercollision.com can help you out. If you are unsure whether to file an insurance claim or repair a minor dent on your own, a Gerber representative would be glad to assist you. Gerber is one of the largest collision repair businesses in the United States and operates at locations throughout North America. Whether you need auto collision repair in Chicago or Arizona, Georgia, Illinois, Kansas, Nevada, Oklahoma or Washington, just give Gerber a call at (773) 774-9450 or log on to their website to click for a quote.

Gerber Collision & Glass is located at 5948 North Northwest Highway, Chicago - Norwood Park, IL 60631.
Their hours of operation are : Monday to Friday 7:30am to 5:30pm and Saturday 8:00am to 12:00pm.


No comments: