Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Baby C Loves Barney Too

What's it with this not-so-cute purple dinosaur with an old man's voice? Most kids love Barney. Alycia and Sherilyn love Barney and now, Baby C likes Barney too.... and I must thank Barney for babysitting and entertaining Baby C every so often when I need to take a quick shower.... by putting on a Barney VCD for baby to watch.

Does your kid like Barney too?








Baby C with this Barney soft toy that can sing when pressed on the chest. Daddy bought this toy for Sher when she was under a year old and my little rascal would step on Barney's chest to make it sing "I Love You, You Love Me".

7 comments:

Mommy to Chumsy said...

hahahaha....so cute. mine loves the purple dinosaur.

Blur Angel said...

I love baby C's hair!! :)

Irene said...

mine don like barney wor, hmmm... must try show her again.. she oni likes Hi5 :)

Fussy mum said...

hehe...baby is so cute here. My girl likes barney too and of course, barney VCD and songs.

Niya prakash said...

Hey dear

I like your new Barney....play well

sarah said...

my baby doesn't like barney. she only likes chinese children's songs and VCDs.

Alicia said...

both my kids love barney