Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

The Mischievous One With A Mysterious Sleeping Position


That's Sherilyn my mischievous rascal sleeping in a wierd position. When the little mind is always up to mischief, I suppose the body also acts mischievously and mysteriously.... even during sleeping mode! This picture was taken when Alycia and Sherilyn were having their afternoon nap. I know I have to wean Sherilyn off wearing diapers too but aiyah, I am just too lazy. I gotta kick my butt to do it soon to save some money on disposable diapers.

2 comments:

dumb-baker said...

My goodness! Haha....hope Sherilyn did not umm...accidentally fart into Alicia's face. When i was young, my bro and I were sleeping exactly like your two girls...and he never fail to give me smelly surprises....

凯妈 said...

haha...they are so cute. my kids need a bolster for divider. if not, they will kick each other and slap each other....:-)