Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Sunday, September 7, 2008

My First Try In Making Bento Eggs For Kids



and it turned out quite well. The eggs I used were kampung chicken eggs (free-range chicken eggs) and though they were a tad too big for the egg mould, nonetheless it turned out quite well. I used a spoon to scrape off the extra egg whites outside the mould. Alycia and Sherilyn were really tickled pink to see their hard-boiled eggs in the shape of a car and a fish! Too bad the Winnie The Pooh egg mould that I had initially ordered were all sold out, otherwise the gals would also have Pooh Bear shaped hard-boiled eggs for breakfast and to bring to school.

8 comments:

Physiomom said...

where did you order the mould? very nice and if i were tem, i wouldnt want to eat coz too sayang to detroy that lovely shaped eggs. He He

Health Freak Mommy said...

Irene... you can order the egg moulds from www.nst.my or eBay.

MamaJo said...

wow....not bad at all huh?

Alicia said...

wah very nice leh im sure they enjoying eating it as well hehe

Annie Q said...

i have not use the egg mould yet, althought i got two with me. Still thinking how to work on it. hahhahaha

Fussy mum said...

So nice....thinking of getting one. Any idea where to buy it locally..thanks

Anonymous said...

I never seen eggs could be done in this cute way :P It's absolutely pretty!!!

Health Freak Mommy said...

Fussymum.... www.nst.my is a local online store.