Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Monday, October 27, 2008

Baby C Loves The View Outside

My little samseng loves going out - a walk in the garden can make her quite happy and she absolutely loves car rides and shopping. She loves to look outside at our garden and at the road. Whenever she fusses when I feed her the daily antibiotics, a walk in the garden can easily placate her. The other day, my mil and I had a good laugh when we saw her in a kneeling position, staring at the garden quietly and she seemed so content and happy doing it. She really looked so much older her age, like she was a year old or even older whilst she was doing that cute kneeling position.



I love to see the birds, the trees, the grass and people and cars passing by our house....




I'm about to let go of my hands to freefall onto the mattress mummy!

No comments: