Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Cheap And Nice

You wouldn't believe how cheap these sports socks are. They only cost 99 sen a pair! Dirt cheap hor? I bought them from Giant and the quality is really good, just as good if not even better than socks worth RM9.99 a pair. I should have bought 20 pairs since I jog everyday had I known that the quality is so good. That's why I like 'house' brand products - they are cheap and good!




No one would have guessed that this pair of socks costs only 99 sen right? Looks nice on my legs eh?

1 comment:

Family First said...

Yes its a good buy! Not necessarily we need to go for branded stuff cos sometimes they are made from the same factory even.