Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Vanilla Ice-Cream Sandwich



Doesn't this bring back sweet old memories? I remember buying ice cream sandwiched in a bun (which only cost 50 cents then) when I was little when the ice cream man on a tricycle came ringing his bell peddling his ice creams. And they tasted heavenly! There wasn't a thought of guilt and fear that my weight would shoot up after gorging on the sinful treat. That's the fun thing of being a kid - you just eat whatever you fancy and don't have to worry about that darn waist line or bulging belly. Now, before anything goes into my mouth, I have to think twice first!

So, can you guess who ate this sinful vanilla ice-cream sandwiched between 2 slices of white bread for breakfast yesterday? Of course it's not me though I'd love to sink my teeth in them. Of course it's not my gals either. It's my maid. I gave her half a tub of vanilla ice cream and she finished off the ice cream with bread for breakfast yesterday!

1 comment:

LHS said...

ice-cream + bread ?? wow, i never try this before!