Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Frazzled And Sleepy

I am terribly frazzled and sleepy. I have only been getting less than 5 hours of sleep for the past 2 weeks. First was the packing, then the move, then the unpacking, then Baby C had UTI and has to be admitted. We were on home leave and we had to bring her to the hospital twice a day for the antibiotics drips. I am so sleepy that I dozed off on the chair in the hospital whilst waiting for the nurses to prepare our discharge and bill. Today I got up at 5:30am as Baby C had to reach the hospital by 8am for a blood test. However, once there, our doctor told us that the blood test wasn't necessary. Long story. I'll blog about it later. I will have to wake up at 5:30am again tomorrow to bring Baby C to see our pediatric nephrologist. That will make it 2 days of skipping my exercise regimen. Back home, our new condo is topsy turvy and in a big mess. There's a big hole in my bedroom wall! Another story to tell. I feel so sien now. Sigh.....

No comments: