Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Miss 'See Yeh'

Everyone who knows me says that I am very 'see yeh' (I guess it means fastidious in Cantonese) when it comes to cleanliness and health issues. I know Alycia and Sherilyn have a habit of not washing their hands before their eat and after going to the loo. I have told them umpteen times that they are to wash their hands but I always catch them not washing them after going to the loo and before they eat. I doubt their teachers actually ensure that each and every pupil washes his/her hand after the trip to the loo and before he/she eats.

That's why I always ensure that there is a fork, spoon or food picks in their lunch boxes.


I even cut up a butter bun into easy-to-eat bite sizes and put a fanciful My Melody fork inside the lunch box to entice my gals to use their cutlery. It's better to be safe than sorry when they contract HFM disease.

Are you that fastidious too when it comes to your kids' food?

1 comment:

slavemom said...

I try to make sure the kids wash their hands b4 eating. And I do chk with XY after she's gone to the toilet. But I can't ctrl how she is in schl. Washing hands b4 eating is a vy good habit to cultivate.