Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Thursday, November 20, 2008

My First McD Delivery Order

We have been busy unpacking our stuff and my mil didn't have the time to cook. So we ordered McDonalds and had them delivered to our condo several days ago. Alycia and Sher woke up from their nap and found their favorite food greeting them on the dining table. I also ordered a cup of chocolate sundae and let me tell you, they enjoyed their meals tremendously. Oh well, which kid doesn't like fast food and ice creams eh?




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

the sundae ice cream did not melt by the time it reaches u?

Mamapumpkin said...

Wow, Alycia is really growing up into a fine young lady. She is looking very pretty!

Health Freak Mommy said...

Miche... oh yeah, it did melt a bit but I quickly put it into the freezer.

BP.... thanks for the compliment!